Thursday, September 4, 2008



Happy Birthday Deb! Sunday was her 21st Birthday. We celebrated at our house with the whole Family! The food was great thank you all for helping! Heather made a Pina Colada cake it was bomb, hopefully I am successful at duplicating it! Happy Birthday Deb we Love you!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks so much for the fun, fun party! Thanks for having the party at your house. I appreciate it so much. Everything was great!
Now that I am 21 I guess I can throw my fake ID away.. Ha Ha!!
I love you both very much...

andreaKphotography said...

Pina Coload Cake....um YUM! I think you might need to pass that recipe along :)

Heather said...

Thanks for letting us PARTY at your house, It turned out so nice and fun. I loved watching the wedding video.

And just let us know when you guys are ready to get beat in another game......haha.. (really just Andre could have been on a team by his self)