Monday, October 13, 2008


Saturday was Matty's Birthday! We went dinner at Good Wood which I loved! Afterward Joe and Rachael, Johnny and Kristen, Brandon and Elissa came over and we played Games! We were having so much fun we ended around 2:00 A.M. way past our bed times! Thanks for coming over guys. Hope you had a great Birthday Babe, I Love You!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Matt..... Maybe we need to go back and try something different. I sure hope that you had some of the Potato Salad and liked it as much as I did....haha

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you enjoyed Good Wood!

Deb said...

What a handsome guy!! I'm glad you guys had a good time with your friends, and you liked Good Wood. Did you have some of their potato salad? Glad you had a nice birthday Matt. Alicia we missed you at the purse party.. Love you both.... Deb