Sunday, April 19, 2009




Britney Spears was by far the best concert I've been to! We had so much fun I wish I could see it again I just love her!

It was so fun to see the everyone dressed up in their favorite Brit costumes the good and the bad, if you know what I mean!
My Best Friend Whitney was supposed to come home from L.A. to see the concert with us but she canceled at the last minute. We saw this girl who looked just like her and took a picture! We made sure to tag her as Whitney on facebook LOL!


This was my baby nephews favorite concert too so far! He'll be going to Kenny Chesney and George Strait too this summer, so we'll have to wait and see if he changes his mind!





4 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

How fun!! Looks like you gals had a blast! I bet it was an awesome show.

Heather said...

It looks like you had a great time. I love Britney.. I wish that I would have went.... I love your outfit, you forsure look super cute...

Cheryl said...

Oh, how cute! I love all those pics. yes, my little guy was dancing up a storm in my belly. I know he'll LOVE Kenny!!

Brandon & eLissA said...

hey! found ya! so sorry again for last night. it was fun though! we need to do pedi and massages now!