After waiting patiently for the news,we are proud to announce we are expecting a Baby Boy in September! we couldn't be more blessed to be given such a wonderful gift, We can't wait to meet him!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am so happy for you and Matt!!
Oh, I can't wait to meet that little guy. I think he pushed his sister out of the way and wanted to enter this world first! I know my voo-doo works! :) That's the sign I was thinking about - something on a wooden board. I love that one for you room though. Love you! See you soon Mr. Man...
Your prego! that is so exciting congrats!
We are so excited for you guys. I'm so glad that Dontae will have a boy cousin close in age cause he sure needs one with all these girls.. Congrats again......
Let us know if you need help getting the mattress......
Congrats!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! We will have to have some play dates :)
Post a Comment